In the matter of two weeks we have had:
- Travel for the holidays (awesome, but definitely a distraction.
- I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and put on medication.
- I am adapting to said medications and am learning which work and which just knock me out into a drugged stupor.
- We have been without heat since Sunday night and had to purchase a new heater -- which wiped out our savings account (yay, homeownership!) The men are here to install it now.
- We had to buy a new heater because our old one was emitting lethal amounts of carbon monoxide. We are all lucky to be alive, which definitely softens the blow of having to clear out our savings.
(And, yes, we had a carbon monoxide detector.)
So, yes. It has been an adventure. I will be back to my usual routine soon -- as soon as my fingers finish thawing out.
Happy New Year, everyone!!