Here goes another installment...So what if...
- There is a winter storm coming. I drive an hour to work each way. My school district hardly ever cancels school. I have every intention have having a self-imposed snow day on Friday if the weatherman speaks da troof.
- I am sitting on the couch fully dressed for the gym and am doing this instead. I really am going to get off my ass.
- I am way behind on laundry again. What else is new?
- My coffee addiction has gotten out of control. I have my own coffee maker in my office now and have found myself drinking a half a pot by lunch. It just tastes so good and I have been so sleepy in the mornings lately.
- I FINALLY found a new pair of black flats for work. I wear flats nearly every day and my old ones have holes in them. I look homeless. I went shopping all afternoon and part of the evening on Saturday and found NOTHING that I liked. I finally decided to be brave and ordered online. I got them today and they FIT. Thank GOD.
- It is the prime of college application deadline season and I am exhausted. I have never filled out so many fee waivers, written so many letters of recommendation, and stuffed so many envelopes in all my life. These kids will thank my some day, I am sure. :)
- I FINALLY got a pair of knee high boots!! It isn't cause my legs have slimmed down...it is because I found some with stretchy material on the back. I kinda feel like I cheated, but they FIT.
- I have 2 on here about shoes. Got a problem with that?