- 8 ounces of feta cheese.
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch of green onions
- olive oil
- Greek salad dressing
- Coat the bottom of a dish with olive oil. I used about 3 tablespoons.
- Crumble feta cheese and place in the dish.
- Seed and chop tomatoes and toss in the bowl.
- Chop green onions and toss in also.
- Drizzle about 2 Tablespoons of Greek salad dressing over the top and toss together.
It will look like this:
My lovely sister served this with slices of baguette. It was super good that way. However, since I am trying to stay away from flour and grains, I plan to eat this with chicken. (I had a carb binge over Thanksgiving and I felt like complete CRAP!)
For dinner this week, I purchased a large package of chicken breasts. I plan to grill up some chicken and top with a serving of this dip for dinner. I don't even things sides are necessary. If I do pair with a side, it will be green veggies.