Jun 26, 2013

So What!?

So What Wednesday
  1. So what if I am a link-up whore?  I am new to the blogging universe (bloggiverse?), and am trying to meet new people. 
  2. I bribed my kids and husband with a trip to Dairy Queen yesterday if they behaved while mommy shopped at IKEA.
  3. I spent $85 on storage solutions at IKEA cause the kids' toys are out of freakin' control.
  4. I partook in a peanut butter sundae with chocolate ice cream at Dairy Queen...but it was a small...and I counted ever last calorie AND was still under my calorie allowance. Booyah!! 
  5. We didn't go to Dairy Queen because the kids and husband behaved.  We went cause mommy was stressed after that experience.  Stress eating, much?
  6. The dining room is an obstacle course.  It needs cleaned.  I have been saying this for a week.  Today is the day, people!
  7. I didn't get right up and run today.  Not feelin' it, but there is a Jillian DVD in my near future.
  8. Tomorrow is my 34th birthday and feeling rather "meh" about it.  
  9. I have fruit flies in my kitchen that I cannot seem to get rid of -- despite cleaning like a maniac.  All because one banana went bad in the fruit bowl and I didn't notice.  For things with tiny lifespans, they sure stick around.  Little bastards...
  10. I didn't get the job I interviewed for last Wednesday.  Little bastards... 
  11. I have a sad addiction to Candy Crush that I cannot seem to overcome -- despite being stuck on the same level for, like, EVER...
  12. I wanna be one of the cool kids.
  13. I went to Whole Foods for the first time yesterday and was totally disappointed.  Not only did it smell of stinky fish, but everything was so damn expensive.  $17 for a jar of almond butter? Seriously? (They have all the stuff I would want from there at Meijer....and CHEAPER.)
  14. I couldn't think of anymore of these, but did not want to leave my number at unlucky 13.  Don't judge me.

6 comments:

  1. lol, I totally get you about the obstacle course. I say I'm going to do it but I never get around to it until I almost fell on my behind. I may just steal your So What Wednesday. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I thought it was a fun one to write. I am getting there with my organization to get rid of said obstacle course. Isn't it interesting though...that when you go to clean up, you usually make a bigger mess? At least, I do. :)

      Delete
  2. New follower here!

    #9 - We have ants! I hate them!
    #12 - Me too!
    #14 - I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Welcome to my little blog!

      We had ants. If you want to get rid of them go here and follow these instructions. http://www.stacymakescents.com/homemade-ant-bait

      It really does work! We are ant free now. If only I could say the same for the fruit flies...

      Delete
  3. #6, I got you there!

    Me here, so what if there was a duck sleeping in our room tonight? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Courtney,

    I have the same fruit fly problem EVERY summer!!! I don't know where they come from. I am still convinced the kids are leaving food somewhere and I haven't found it yet!

    Yvette
    http://yvetteslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...