- So what if I am a link-up whore? I am new to the blogging universe (bloggiverse?), and am trying to meet new people.
- I bribed my kids
and husbandwith a trip to Dairy Queen yesterday if they behaved while mommy shopped at IKEA.
- I spent $85 on storage solutions at IKEA cause the kids' toys are out of freakin' control.
- I partook in a peanut butter sundae with chocolate ice cream at Dairy Queen...but it was a small...and I counted ever last calorie AND was still under my calorie allowance. Booyah!!
- We didn't go to Dairy Queen because the kids
and husbandbehaved. We went cause mommy was stressed after that experience. Stress eating, much?
- The dining room is an obstacle course. It needs cleaned. I have been saying this for a week. Today is the day, people!
- I didn't get right up and run today. Not feelin' it, but there is a Jillian DVD in my near future.
- Tomorrow is my 34th birthday and feeling rather "meh" about it.
- I have fruit flies in my kitchen that I cannot seem to get rid of -- despite cleaning like a maniac. All because one banana went bad in the fruit bowl and I didn't notice. For things with tiny lifespans, they sure stick around. Little bastards...
- I didn't get the job I interviewed for last Wednesday. Little bastards...
- I have a sad addiction to Candy Crush that I cannot seem to overcome -- despite being stuck on the same level for, like, EVER...
- I wanna be one of the cool kids.
- I went to Whole Foods for the first time yesterday and was totally disappointed. Not only did it smell of stinky fish, but everything was so damn expensive. $17 for a jar of almond butter? Seriously? (They have all the stuff I would want from there at Meijer....and CHEAPER.)
- I couldn't think of anymore of these, but did not want to leave my number at unlucky 13. Don't judge me.