Jan 22, 2014

It's Wednesday!!!


Life After I Dew

So what if...

I am going to be in school forever because we have had a record amount of snow days due to the record amount of cold weather and snow this year.  I am not gonna complain about a day off every now and then, but let's get this winter crap over with!



My feet are frozen because I do not have slippers and the kitchen floor is likely as cold as an ice skating rink.  Well, I have slippers, but I am having a hard time finding one of them.  D'oh!  I guess I could have one warm foot?


I always see awesome sales on clothes and things I want really bad when I have no money whatsoever to spend on myself right now.


Having a day off would be the PERFECT opportunity to get caught up on my cleaning, but I am not really gonna do it.  I will just have to clean it again because the kids will undo everything I did AND I have a four year old in the next room playing with watercolors.  Need I say more?


I wish I could have kept my son with me today instead of sending him off to school. (His school was open, mine wasn't.)  I love spending time with that little goober.


I am doing really well on my eating plan, but choose to torture myself by pinning recipes on Pinterest for things like Orange Dreamcicle Cupcakes and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. 


I took the time to curl my hair today and I am pretty much going nowhere.


The music on my iPod is just awful.  I need to revamp. Maybe that is what I will do this afternoon.  You know, because I need to update my playlists more than I need to clean the house and make sure my family has clean underwear.  Priorities!


I keep thinking about how if I didn't have to pay a horrendous amount of money on daycare for Darcy, I could afford to have a new car instead of the one I currently drive. Her weekly tuition is literally the same as one monthly car payment on a small sedan.  Ugh. 


I am out of things to say!  Happy Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...