I don't know what it is, but every time I revamp my eating and exercise plan, I seem to start my period that very week. Therefore, I never really get an accurate weigh in --- because I am all bloated and crap. I do not plan it this way, it just seems to always be the way it works out. Maybe PMS causes me to get so pissed off at my body, that I recommit to change. Who knows? Oh well, hopefully it will show in next week's weigh in. I can say, however, that I did hop on the scale this morning (fully clothed) and on my period, and I weighed the same as I weighed last week. Soooo, to me that means I lost something. I hope...
Weight loss or no, I had a really good week.
Good stuff that happened:
- I stuck to my meal plan (for the most part). I ate chocolate yesterday, but it was not an insane amount. I am sorry, but cannot live in a world where chocolate is off limits.
- I made it to the gym when I could.
- I kept a positive attitude, even when things weren't "perfect."
- I had a solid meal plan.
Things I could have done better:
- I worked late and got home late two nights this week. One of those nights, I probably could have gone to the gym, but let the late night be an excuse not to go. I have to end those excuses.
- I need to drink more water. I get hooked on coffee in the mornings and drink that when I should be drinking my water.
- I need to eat more than a piece of fruit for breakfast. I am hungry again before I even get to work.
Things I am switching up this week:
- I still have a meal plan in place, but I have changed it around so that I will not get bored. I mentioned above that I need to do better at breakfast. The problem is that I have to eat on the go. Sooo, I bought some whey protein. I plan to take a protein shake with me in the car AND the piece of fruit. This should do better at keeping me full.
- I am outlining a workout plan this week as well. I am noticing that my endurance is really improving (so proud of that!), so I am going to challenge myself more. I get to wrapped up in doing what is comfortable. Time to push the envelope a little!
- I tend to get lazy with exercise on the weekends. Therefore, I am going to plan to work out at least one day during the weekend and make it a good one!
- I am going to take part in at least one class at my gym this week.
- More water!! I mentioned the coffee habit. I am going to limit myself to one cup and drink water after that.
- Keep a smile on my face and remember that I am worth it!