Sep 8, 2013

It's that time again...


Life After I Dew

So what if...


  1. I have spent the past two weekends being a lazy bum on the couch.  I have taken an embarrassing number of naps.  I hate it when I am not productive, but I am tired.  Work is exhausting.  I needs to laze about whilst watching copious amounts of television on Netlfix.   I will get off my butt soon, I hope.  Ugh..
  2. I have a serious Chipotle addiction.  I CRAVE this stuff.  I don't eat many grains or carbs at all any more, but I do indulge in a weekly burrito bowl.  I don't want to live in a world where I can't wait in an obscenely long line to get my burrito bowl every Thursday night.  Nom nom.
  3. I have a snooze button problem. It has gotten so bad that I have to set my alarm way earlier to account for the multiple pushes of the snooze button.  Zzzzzzzzzzz...
  4. All of my make up in my make up bag is old.  I just got some new Avon books from the lady who sells it at work.  Perhaps I should replace some key items.  Avon is awesome.  Nice stuff.  Low prices.  Booyah, my friends.  Booyah.
  5. I have not cleaned my bathroom in way too long.  It has gotten so bad that I walk in there and turn around and walk back out cause I don't even want to look at it.  It isn't like I am walking around in filth, but let's just say it needs some work, folks.
  6. The treadmill in my bedroom has turned into a clothing rack.  In my defense, it is not working properly right now.  Otherwise, I swear I would be using it for its intended purpose.  I would!  Really!
  7. I am super pumped that the grocery store now has pumpkins and fall stuff is out.  I love fall.  Best. Season. Ever.
  8. I have been so stressed at work that I am having fantasies about winning the lottery or getting some crazy huge inheritance from a super rich relative that I did not know even existed.  
  9. I am going to San Antonio in October for work and am most excited that I get a hotel room all to myself.  On the flip side, I am nervous about flying.  I am not afraid of flying on airplanes, but it is has been over ten years since I have set foot on a plane.  There are all these new rules and crap.  I will be lucky if I can check in properly. 
  10. I cannot for the life of me think of a 10th thing to write, but the OCD side of me cannot leave an odd number of entries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...