Jun 16, 2013

Tribute to the Great Fathers in my Life...

Tim

When I married Tim back in 2002, I knew that he would be a great father one day, and I was right.   He helped give me some of the most beautiful gifts in my life -- Aidan and Darcy. He does not "allow" photos to be taken of him often, so I dug out what I could.  We love you, Tim.  Thank you for being the father and husband you are.









Dad

I have always considered myself a "Daddy's Girl."  My dad always knows how to make me laugh and has always been on of the most supportive people in my life.  He has always told me that he is proud of what I have become, but the truth is that I would not be the person that I am, without him.





Doug

Doug is my father-in-law.  He is one of the most kind-hearted men I have ever met.  I feel very lucky to have him in my life.   I married in to a great family! (I don't have many pictures of him that aren't with groups of family members, but I just took this one today and thought it was really nice!  Father and son shot for Father's Day.)  :)



Of course, there are other Fathers in my life that are just as wonderful as the great men I have mentioned above.  I have been so blessed to be raised with an extraordinary grandfather and uncles.  I love you all!  I hope you have enjoyed your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...