I am now accepting sponsors for my blog. I am gaining followers each day and my traffic has increased from nearly no readers to about 400 per day. My ad spaces are reasonable and run for 2 months! I will give shout outs each month you are a sponsor for not only your blog, but also any social media outlets you wish to promote. You will also have the option of participating/co-hosting a giveaway once I get one up and running! Please visit my "Sponsor" page for more details!
Ok, on with the show...
- I just laughed harder than I have all day at an Old Spice soap commercial. (You are the worst architect in the world!)
- My living room looks like a toy box threw up in it even though I JUST organized toys a few weeks ago.
- My summer vacation is coming to a rapid close.
- I like Anita more than Natalie on the 30 Day Shred. Natalie just makes me feel inadequate. ;)
- The mountain of dirty laundry in my bedroom is taller than my 3 year old daughter.
- I have 3 new bosses at work...oy.
- I got a $100 gift card as a "thank you" for assisting with a scholarship program and now that I have it, I can't find clothes I like to spend it on. I always find stuff when I am broke. Figures.. I know I want more clothes though,dang it.
- I had a list of books to read for the summer and have not read a single one. I really want to read Inferno by Dan Brown.
- Now that I have short hair, I wish it was longer again...
- Walking by the back to school displays make me nauseous.
- I hate this hot, humid weather. Kids and I are hanging out indoors this week. Not ideal, but I don't want copious boob sweat unless I am working out, thank you very much!
- I am avoiding looking at the sink because of the pile of dishes in it. Hey, I don't have a dishwasher and I had to go into work and didn't get home until kinda late. Kinda. I could have done them, but I wasn't feelin' it.